The sliding stone image needs a procedural but I was running with the inspiration from my just turned over July calendar page, heh heh
Venus started with the pool which has RB stones and well I found the old cyprus on an Amiga model disc tat turned up...will be replacing that foreground maple though, ugly it is
Great idea for that first one! The moving rocks in the flats. Really cool.
The second is another great scene, lovely mood, and the lit water looks really good in contrast to the statue.
Thanks WAS, I did that with a spot light, worked out not bad. And as I said that's July's picture from my bank heh heh heh.
Great lighting! Pretty image!
looks great :)
ReallyLike the lighting around the statue in the second image. It may just be me, but the red foreground leaves look like their opacity masks don't quite fit the leaf image But it is somewhat difficult to see so that may not be it.
I'm not so sure.... that is to say; Masonspappy is right, you'd need to check the opacity. First one needs procedural rocky ground indeed, like this they look like CarpetCrawlers. Second one needs a lot more, but the light is very good. The fountain looks like a flat image projected on a disc. Park needs more patches of flowers, some bush, a path, etc. Potential is there.
Great starts, the second is particularly promising, ditto Dune's comments.
Yes there is much potential. Nice.
Thanks all, well the maple tree will be gone next render, the pool, which is where this started, is a PBR object dropped into a shallow SS shader depression and the main rocks will never conform to the bottom of the pool so that part's a FAIL. As the rest of the image has potential I may just remove it and stick with the Fakestones that are around the edge. Thinking a path, maybe roughly outlined with ground/lowlight level landscape lamps I have, to add definition to the depths of the woods. and some coloured flowers would indeed be in order...thinking pansies and poppies atm.
I think I can do an acceptable procedural cracked ground surface...I may scan my calendar and post that for reference if I can't get it working, for how-to tips.
Dping a quickish test on the workstation and it seems if I scale the PBR stones in the negative and lower the displacement of the pool it starts to look better...still rendering atm but looks hopeful on that bit anyhow.