- Start a new default TG scene.
- Add an Easy Cloud node.
- At frame 1, set a keyframe on the Easy Cloud 01 'Coverage' parameter.
- Set the timeline to 100, change the 'Coverage' parameter to some other value and lock it in with another keyframe.
- Go back to frame 1 and remove the first keyframe by using the function/Animation button to the left of the parameter.
- Go to frame 100 and remove the second keyframe in the same way.
For me, this causes TG to crash instantly and is 100% reproducible.
This is on TG build 4.1.18 on Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
The workaround appears to be to delete the keyframes inside the Animation Panel.
Confirmed. I can also reproduce it by simply creating one key frame and then using Delete Animation. I'm working on a fix now.