Planetside Software Forums

General => Image Sharing => Topic started by: luc BIANCO on July 05, 2019, 11:57:42 am

Title: a medieval bridge
Post by: luc BIANCO on July 05, 2019, 11:57:42 am
hi

I tried to model a bridge with Blender.. here a rendering with Terragen, I did it just for testing but I like result so I decided to post it
Title: Re: a medieval bridge
Post by: WAS on July 05, 2019, 02:24:20 pm
Quote from: luc BIANCO on July 05, 2019, 11:57:42 am
hi

I tried to model a bridge with Blender.. here a rendering with Terragen, I did it just for testing but I like result so I decided to post it


I like it, love those barrel towers the bridge uses for support.
Title: Re: a medieval bridge
Post by: luc BIANCO on July 05, 2019, 02:45:58 pm
yes me too, I took inspiration from a real medieval bridge : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Bagnac_su_C%C3%A9l%C3%A9-Pont_m%C3%A9di%C3%A9val.jpg (https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Bagnac_su_C%C3%A9l%C3%A9-Pont_m%C3%A9di%C3%A9val.jpg)

Quote from: WASasquatch on July 05, 2019, 02:24:20 pm

I like it, love those barrel towers the bridge uses for support.
Title: Re: a medieval bridge
Post by: WAS on July 05, 2019, 03:08:07 pm
Quote from: luc BIANCO on July 05, 2019, 02:45:58 pm
yes me too, I took inspiration from a real medieval bridge : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Bagnac_su_C%C3%A9l%C3%A9-Pont_m%C3%A9di%C3%A9val.jpg (https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fichier:Bagnac_su_C%C3%A9l%C3%A9-Pont_m%C3%A9di%C3%A9val.jpg)

Quote from: WASasquatch on July 05, 2019, 02:24:20 pm

I like it, love those barrel towers the bridge uses for support.



Oh cool, yeah i forget what those are called. I know they are used for dual purpose, for support and to break flood waters.
Title: Re: a medieval bridge
Post by: cyphyr on July 05, 2019, 03:21:05 pm
Great work, very serene, I can taste the wine and cheese :)
Title: Re: a medieval bridge
Post by: DannyG on July 05, 2019, 03:33:52 pm
Awesome, as I stated on FB realism is tops
Title: Re: a medieval bridge
Post by: Stormlord on July 05, 2019, 04:21:36 pm
It looks very real, nice rendering

STORMLORD
Title: Re: a medieval bridge
Post by: mhaze on July 06, 2019, 04:32:51 am
Lovely!
Title: Re: a medieval bridge
Post by: bobbystahr on July 07, 2019, 10:10:16 am
Wow, a tad pristine for such an old bridge but well done for all that!
Title: Re: a medieval bridge
Post by: masonspappy on July 07, 2019, 03:46:02 pm
Very nicely done!
Title: Re: a medieval bridge
Post by: DocCharly65 on July 08, 2019, 07:10:28 am
Really nice!