Planetside Software Forums

General => File Sharing => Other Objects => Topic started by: luvsmuzik on April 10, 2020, 06:38:23 pm

Title: Kit Bash Utopia
Post by: luvsmuzik on April 10, 2020, 06:38:23 pm
I took the free Native Utopia obj files from KitBash through Blender....set the origins and locations to near ground zero .  No promises, but I think the obj files are useful now.
Dropbox link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fx2tj2g3yn2mmzl/Utopia_origins.zip?dl=0

BldgLG04
BldgLG04.jpg

All files included separately
all.jpg
Title: Re: Kit Bash Utopia
Post by: N-drju on April 12, 2020, 08:53:09 am
Nice work man. I've been trying to do the same for a while, but always had something else distracting my attention. :P Thanks.
Title: Re: Kit Bash Utopia
Post by: luvsmuzik on April 12, 2020, 10:32:47 pm
Quote from: N-drju on April 12, 2020, 08:53:09 amNice work man. I've been trying to do the same for a while, but always had something else distracting my attention. :P Thanks.
Thanks N drju.....Sorry it seems the white concrete bump is used instead of white concrete diffuse on these, I see after all are exported.....they will work fine if you just switch the images.

btw guys it is MS luvsmuzik (female, almost 70, so stay nice all  ;D)

....Stayin Alive.....
Title: Re: Kit Bash Utopia
Post by: N-drju on April 13, 2020, 01:19:56 pm
Quote from: luvsmuzik on April 12, 2020, 10:32:47 pmThanks N drju.....Sorry it seems the white concrete bump is used instead of white concrete diffuse on these, I see after all are exported.....they will work fine if you just switch the images.

btw guys it is MS luvsmuzik (female, almost 70, so stay nice all  ;D)

....Stayin Alive.....

Oh dear... terribly sorry! Internet nicknames bear no mention of real identities you know. The post has been, promptly, edited!

Switched images is no problem at all!
Title: Re: Kit Bash Utopia
Post by: luvsmuzik on April 13, 2020, 08:06:22 pm
Quote from: luvsmuzik on April 10, 2020, 06:38:23 pmI took the free Native Utopia obj files from KitBash through Blender....set the origins and locations to near ground zero .  No promises, but I think the obj files are useful now. Use the new link for corrected textures. The first link is no longer active.
Dropbox link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fx2tj2g3yn2mmzl/Utopia_origins.zip?dl=0

New Link https://www.dropbox.com/s/30c6seekinli01g/Native_textured.zip?dl=0

BldgLG04
BldgLG04.jpg

All files included separately
all.jpg