Today I had some problems opening my yesterday TGD file, it told me about an error on line 186, so I opened up my tgd file in notepad++ to see what was on that line.. The result was the name of my sun, which was:
"Bag træer" = "Behind trees"
I then changed the "æ" to a "a", which solved the problem. I guess that TG2 has some problems understanding: æÆ, øØ and åÅ, I dont know if this really is a issue, but I will point it out anyway:)
I'm afraid TG2 only supports English and only really ASCII ( i.e. no accented characters in English ). We will be supporting a larger character set at some point.