Terragen terrains from real world places

Started by Lalla, April 12, 2011, 01:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lalla

My big big love (also I never (for now) visiting them) is for Grand Canyon and Monument Valley, Arches National Park (never seen ever rocky arches so wonderful), Zion Park, The Goosnecks (incredible for stratifications so visibles). I "know" these places with internet. I've collected all photos possible in years navigation.
When I've found terragen I've another big love, for it. I used tg classic for render unreal places, a few times for rendering places as above, it not show in very good way beautiful of canyons rocks, or colors.
Terragen 2 opens in me another world, tg2 rendering in "absurd" way all type of rocks, skies, water, all natural elements with it are really "real". It's a very very great program to do this (also if to use it, users "non professionals" have some troubles due to a lot of functions).
I've trying to render some GC or MV terrains and I've seen great images, only with changing some basics parameters.

Now I'm collecting dem files of Arizona and Utah (for now) and then I'll convert them into tg terrains. I want to do a sorta of database.
Someone of you have some suggestions for beatiful places to render?
Is possible share terrains with you here?

Thanks.

Lalla

Lalla

Oshyan

Attachment size is limited here in the forums, but you can upload very large files over at Terragen.org, and there is already a growing library of terrain files you can add to.

- Oshyan

Lalla

Quote from: Oshyan on April 12, 2011, 01:34:11 PM
Attachment size is limited here in the forums, but you can upload very large files over at Terragen.org, and there is already a growing library of terrain files you can add to.

- Oshyan

Thanks.
Lalla

dhavalmistry

here you go....this is all I have

I dont have dems but these are all in .ter format

http://www.mediafire.com/?a9r77ob1nngzb3a
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"