Ivy generator

Started by helentr, March 15, 2007, 05:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victor

I at export receive a file obj zero length? What do I make not correctly at preservation of result?

helentr

Did you press "birth" before exporting to generate the geometry?

Helen

ozijon

cant open the download any reson why
                Thanks John

child@play

hi, what exactly is your problem with the dl? broken file or smth? or what do you mean with 'open'?
perfection is not when there's nothing more to add, it's reached when nothing more can be left out

ozijon

well I click on the link and just a file opens and thats all nothing els happens trys to like down load but when i save it and open it it opens a net blank page and thats it mmmmmm doing somthing wrong i'm sure ???

child@play

hm, mac or windows-machine?

or wait, did you actually find the executable after unpacking tha archive? maybe it just opens up slow on your pc, java ^^

don't know about the mac-version
perfection is not when there's nothing more to add, it's reached when nothing more can be left out

Victor

Thanks! The file now is exported well. But other problem - leaves of an ivy have white color, and a trunk of normal color.

sonshine777

Quote from: Victor on March 20, 2007, 07:27:15 AM
Thanks! The file now is exported well. But other problem - leaves of an ivy have white color, and a trunk of normal color.

The Ivy generator uses a .png image, and TGTP doesn't work well with them. What I do is to convert the .png files to .tif files in the image editor of your choice (I use Photoshop) and load those in the object shaders for your ivy once it is loaded into TGTP. :)

uncle808us

I can't see the birth button because the window is too big and I can't get to the bottom to resize it. Help Please.  iBook Mac OS 10.4.

Victor

Mohawk20

Looks great, nice stones btw...
Howgh!

rcallicotte

Yeah, Victor, great job.  Looks very nice.  Second on the stones - realistic!
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

old_blaggard

Great job!  This ivy generator is really cool ;).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Costaud

BPauba

This is pretty cool. Great job. Argh, I envy people that create things such as this!