End of Days

Started by dandelO, November 28, 2010, 08:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandelO

We are having some really incredible weather here. About a foot of snow overnight, with insane thunder and lightning storms lighting up the entire world with a beautiful, purple electricity, I've never seen anything like it, thunder in the snow? I may not be alive tomorrow.
Last year was a really long, hard Winter. This year, it has started even earlier. Pray for us! I'm atheist and cannot do it for myself! :D

Brrrrrr!

dandelO

[attachthumb=#]

Henry Blewer

Welcome to the next Ice Age. We'll be having that here soon enough.  :-\
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

Seth

that's not reality !
remember, everybody keeps yelling about global warming !!! not snow storms ^^

rcallicotte

It's in the 50s here...Midwest U.S.      ::)
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Zairyn Arsyn

global cooling!
Quote from: njeneb on November 28, 2010, 09:59:44 AM
Welcome to the next Ice Age. We'll be having that here soon enough.  :-\

yah, its gotten colder over here too, before thanksgiving, it was too warm for my tastes during november.
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

Jack

couldnt be more different down here lol its really heating up urgh too hot really ;D
the winter wasnt cold just very very wet eh
My terragen gallery:
http://wetbanana.deviantart.com/

rcallicotte

That's because you guys are upside down...down there.   ;D

Quote from: wetbanana on November 28, 2010, 02:15:25 PM
couldnt be more different down here lol its really heating up urgh too hot really ;D
the winter wasnt cold just very very wet eh
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

dandelO

I've really never been so awed by the snow as I have been this last couple of days here, it's relentless. Nearly 1000 school closures
Went for a quick nip to the shops earlier, took me and the wee-lad about an hour and a half, cars stuck everywhere, drunk guys upturned in the snow(it is Scotland, mind). Saw someone I kind of know through someone else helping some drunk guy, I thought they were probably friends, to a bus stop, we stopped to lend a hand and the swine left me and my boy to deal with 'Jack McDaniel', two passing women eventually struggled with me to get the guy to his bus. My legs hurt from boosting stuck vehicles.

Coffee and new cloud controls, that's what I need. Oh, lookie here. We have both! I'm loving these function settings!

mhaze

We've been lucky in Staffordshire only a centimeter or so .....until this morning that is, now its five centimeters and growing - It's not even december yet! Where will it all end?

inkydigit

woah plenty snow!
not too bad in N Ireland(Belfast)...super cold though, cycling to work is sure fun!
is that a double headed eagle on your wheelie bin?
:)

dandelO

Still going strong. It's not the volume, it's the speed that it's built up, usually we'd see this amount after a week, maybe.
It is a two headed eagle, Jason, with the motto, 'For law and freedom'. Bit of a contradiction there! :D

[attach=#]

This was last year, I think someone posted it here before. That was a buggardly Winter, I wonder when it'll end this year myself, Mhaze!
I can see your house from up here, your's too, Inky... Oh, no. It was just a snow!

jbest

Ah, snow! I haven't seen snow for a loong time. Sounds like bad weather, but I would gladly trade my humid and rainy weather to see some snow!
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

inkydigit

Quote from: dandelO on November 30, 2010, 10:20:27 AM
Still going strong. It's not the volume, it's the speed that it's built up, usually we'd see this amount after a week, maybe.
It is a two headed eagle, Jason, with the motto, 'For law and freedom'. Bit of a contradiction there! :D

[attach=#]

This was last year, I think someone posted it here before. That was a buggardly Winter, I wonder when it'll end this year myself, Mhaze!
I can see your house from up here, your's too, Inky... Oh, no. It was just a snow!
cheers...nice badge/motto! I had forgotten that image too....frosty shot, I am sure it is not too dissimilar now!