NFS: Hot Pursiut

Started by dhavalmistry, December 07, 2010, 05:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhavalmistry

Have you guys played the new game in need for speed series?

It is the hardest racing game of all times....its hard to the point that its not even fun to play after 10 mins....and I swear to God that the AI cheats and wont let you win the race untill you have repeated the race for the 3rd time....

I will be sweating trying to win the race and as soon as I repeat the race the 3rd time I will win the race with minimum effort....

I have seen cop cars in the game go up and beyond the speed allowed to the player....I will be driving at 250 km/h and they would fly beside me like a rocket.....in Audi TT

I am getting extremely pissed of by this game.....I almost broke my keyboard.....lol..
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

Henry Blewer

I am into Railworks 2 Train Simulator myself. Civ 5 and Oblivion also.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

dhavalmistry

railworks 2 is really nice game....unfortunately its not available for PS3...

FrankB

good you write about this. I was tempted to buy it too on PS3. Thanks!

Matt

Why oh why. Why don't you just get Gran Turismo 5? You don't need anything else ;)
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

Henry Blewer

Gran Turismo 5 for PC? I may need to buy a good controller. I'm curious about Test Drive. The Amiga version, way back, was fun.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

dhavalmistry

Quote from: FrankB on December 08, 2010, 02:40:31 AM
good you write about this. I was tempted to buy it too on PS3. Thanks!

dont get me wrong, the graphics and gameplay is great but save your $70 and whole lot of frustration....

Quote from: Matt on December 08, 2010, 06:20:30 AM
Why oh why. Why don't you just get Gran Turismo 5? You don't need anything else ;)

because I love the the high speed chases and nos and cutting corners at 250 km/h and if I just want it to be realistic, I would just drive a real car ;) (no offence to GT5 fans)

Quote from: njeneb on December 08, 2010, 07:48:51 AM
Gran Turismo 5 for PC? I may need to buy a good controller. I'm curious about Test Drive. The Amiga version, way back, was fun.

I dont think its available for pc and dont think it ever will.....GT5 is PS3 exclusive. It is one of the best console selling game along with god of war series...

rcallicotte

Grand Turismo 5?  Huh?  Ohhhh.  Thanks for saying something, Matt!

[oh, it's only for PS3...should have waited to get excited.  PS3 needs to come down on the price]
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

dhavalmistry

Quote from: calico on December 08, 2010, 10:03:29 AM
[oh, it's only for PS3...should have waited to get excited.  PS3 needs to come down on the price]

PS3 will never cost more then xbox 360 and less then WII....

for me its totally worth my $300 specially playing god of war 3 and heavy rain....its like controlling a cinematic....:)

rcallicotte

Thanks for your opinion, DH.  If I ever get the money, I'll seriously look PS3's way.  I've considered xBox and have Wii. 

Seth

GT5 is fun and very very beautiful but... well it is time the get to work because the gameplay is the same since GT2 and it is getting really old now...
nice cars but damages only on "Premium" cars (not even 20% of the cars) and the damages are limited to scratches and little deformation... mmmh so many years of developing for this result... and I don't speak about the online "experience"... that need already 2 patches because you couldn't even play offline if your PS3 was connected !!!!

good game but... I hope the next one will be the real evolution of GT !

dhavalmistry

Quote from: Seth on December 08, 2010, 01:28:51 PM
GT5 is fun and very very beautiful but... well it is time the get to work because the gameplay is the same since GT2 and it is getting really old now...
nice cars but damages only on "Premium" cars (not even 20% of the cars) and the damages are limited to scratches and little deformation... mmmh so many years of developing for this result... and I don't speak about the online "experience"... that need already 2 patches because you couldn't even play offline if your PS3 was connected !!!!

good game but... I hope the next one will be the real evolution of GT !

so the game is nothing buy hype.....

Seth

shortcuts... ^^
yes, i think you may say that ;)

rcallicotte

I can't say anything about NFS:Hot Pursuit (since this is how this thread started), but I did like NFS: Porsche [not actual name].  That was just plain fun.

Can I ask about another?  Has anyone played Grid?  
http://www.amazon.com/GRID-Pc/dp/B0016O5G62/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1Q6QARKEOSQWZ&colid=2JHUSSUVXE0RL  
I'm thinking about this for the PC.

dhavalmistry

Grid is amazing game....I highly recommend it....its a good alternative to GT5...