What's that!!!!

Started by Costaud, January 03, 2011, 05:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Costaud

I just dowloaded the new version 2.2.22.1 but when I start up look what happen

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oshyan

What operating system are you running? Have you checked for the latest graphics drivers?

- Oshyan

Costaud

Windows XP, I have a old machine, I will check for the  latest graphics drivers.

Oshyan

Are you running the "Classic" theme? If so, try switching to regular XP theme, or if not try switching to Classic and back.

- Oshyan

Dune

I run XP classic and that's not the problem, I think. It might be memory associated, as I see you have an instance of a paint program open. I often have a bit of trouble when I work in Photoshop and TG at the same time. It seems like it doesn't 'open' completely, perhaps by lack of memory. Perhaps...??

Tangled-Universe

Quote from: Dune on January 04, 2011, 02:45:53 AM
I run XP classic and that's not the problem, I think. It might be memory associated, as I see you have an instance of a paint program open. I often have a bit of trouble when I work in Photoshop and TG at the same time. It seems like it doesn't 'open' completely, perhaps by lack of memory. Perhaps...??

There are known problems with the UI when running "other than default" windows themes so that would be my first guess too.
Perhaps after that he could check memory, but probably that's not the case since he probably ran previous versions of TG2 succesfully already?

Costaud

Quote from: Oshyan on January 03, 2011, 07:33:03 PM
Are you running the "Classic" theme? If so, try switching to regular XP theme, or if not try switching to Classic and back.

- Oshyan

That's it, I switched to XP theme it work and I reswitched back to Classic and it work too.

Oshyan

Glad to hear this resolved it. It's a known issue which we haven't been able to fully address yet. Fortunately it's fairly rare and only occurs on Win XP, which is soon being phased out.

- Oshyan