First render

Started by Mavcat, March 23, 2007, 02:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mavcat

So after toying around a bit this is my first render =D took around 1 hour and half to render :)

rcallicotte

It's a start and congratulations on your entry into the ranks of those who are getting to use TG2TP at its beginning stages.

If I were you and I was beginning again, I would start on one Terrain or Shader subject to learn it.  There are some good tutorials in the Documentation section on this site and you could walk through those, mastering each tutorial as you go, and then create something.  I would bet that will be as exciting as it gets.  It is for me.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

old_blaggard

Nice first image!  I look forward to seeing what you'll come up with in the future :).
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Harvey Birdman

Kinda looks like Owens Valley in Ca.

Mavcat

Quote from: calico on March 23, 2007, 02:45:16 PM
It's a start and congratulations on your entry into the ranks of those who are getting to use TG2TP at its beginning stages.

If I were you and I was beginning again, I would start on one Terrain or Shader subject to learn it.  There are some good tutorials in the Documentation section on this site and you could walk through those, mastering each tutorial as you go, and then create something.  I would bet that will be as exciting as it gets.  It is for me.
im not new to terragen btw,i worked with terra 0.9 and such :p
New pic added ^^ Its a power fractal with low cumulus clouds and a lake behind the foreground mountains :D

old_blaggard

Very... white ;).  I like how it kind of fades of into the distance... almost surreal.
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

Mavcat

Quote from: old_blaggard on March 25, 2007, 12:09:39 PM
Very... white ;).  I like how it kind of fades of into the distance... almost surreal.
i thougt i looked more like a serie of mountains :p Thnx :)