Slideshow - HD

Started by dandelO, March 01, 2011, 08:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dandelO

I've uploaded a slideshow of some of the many images I've made with TG2 to Youtube. You can watch in HD 720p.

They come in no particular order but there may be some older ones that some of you may not have seen before. It isn't every image I've made, it's just some of the better ones that I have on this hard drive.
Some of the transitions are a little flickery at the sides, this is due to Windows Movie Maker, which I used to compile the slideshow. Sorry about that. ::)

Accompanying music is called 'Crescents' and is also mine.

Terragen 2 Images - by dandelO.

Thanks for looking! :)

dhavalmistry

"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

choronr

Classic work by you. I've shared this with my artist/photographer son Ken. Very inspiring stuff Martin. I've got to find that helicopter model you have in one of your scenes.

Dune

Thanks for putting this all together for us, Martin. Nice orchestra you play as well!

dandelO

Mor

bla bla 2

Beau travail tes images. ;)

Beautiful work the images. ;)

inkydigit

I loved this retrospective view...brilliant!

dandelO

Well, I usually always feel kind of embarrassed looking at my own renders, knowing how I've cheated them into creation, and also, in comparison to all you guy's astonishing work, that leaves me in awe on most days browsing, especially here in this forum. It makes me very happy to get these responses.
I still think I'm probably best suited to focusing on one aspect at a time, instead of all inclusive scene setting, be it just pointing out a simple cheat, or something that I've accidentally stumbled across whilst fiddling away with settings.
It's all very nice to see such replies as those above, although, I do also appreciate how goodly, human nature will usually endeavor to boost even the meekest of struggling 'tryers' to better themselves. ;)
Regardless, you've made this here 'special' child feel happy! Gnnee, lllgg, prnn, gahaha! :D

Cheers, all! :)

dandelO

* Note. Just finished a bottle of red. :D *

ajcgi

Wow, there's some great stuff in there. You have a photographic eye for sure.

Hetzen

Great collection there Martin. Considering the machine you're working with, there's some real gems in there. I'm liking the soundtrack too.

Volker Harun

Quote from: dandelO on March 02, 2011, 06:09:07 PM
(.......)
I still think I'm probably best suited to focusing on one aspect at a time, instead of all inclusive scene setting, be it just pointing out a simple cheat, or something that I've accidentally stumbled across whilst fiddling away with settings.
(........)
Cheers, all! :)

Quite sure we need accidents to get some results ... but only a few go ways and risk an accident .. and are willing to share their knowledge.
(drinking the Gin Fizzz my wife did not do any good) ,-)

Hetzen

Go easy on the Gin Fizz. It's Friday tomorrow.... ;D

Besides, Rangers played Celtic last night. Martin probably has a black eye to nurse.