Haiti <----> Japan

Started by penang, March 17, 2011, 12:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

penang

I know there are those who are going accuse me of this and that again but ...

Haiti got an earthquake. People riot, loot and rape.

Japan? It got not only an earthquake, but also a tsunami and a nuclear meltdown as a bonus.

How many riots you have seen in Japan?

Just how many Japanese go looting?

Last but not least ... Just how many aid workers have been raped in Japan since March 11?

Kadri

Because Haitians are animals and they don't deserve Democracy and are not up to modern human standards , thus we can catch and sold them as slaves without any conscience hesitation!
Like in the good old days. You would be a good landlord Penang ;D

Is this OK Penang are you satisfied now ?

(I think it is very clear but in case that there are other troubled (!) humans  who read this , this is sarcasm! Just in case!)

jbest

Quote from: Kadri on March 17, 2011, 02:06:46 AM
Because Haitians are animals and they don't deserve Democracy and are not up to modern human standards , thus we can catch and sold them as slaves without any conscience hesitation!

(I think it is very clear but in case that there are other troubled (!) humans  who read this , this is sarcasm! Just in case!)

Haha i thought you were serious!
Heard of computer graphics? CG? Terragen 2, the landscape generating program, also known as TG, a whole cool way to create realistic CG - with TG.

AP

It is a cultural thing Penang, this is the way the Japanese are culturally. There traditions and such apply to how they behave in certain circumstances. Also, they are used to earthquakes quite often is also a factor in this. Haiti is a whole other end of the spectrum here.

AP

Just one more thought. The rest of us need to take some lessons from the Japanese as far as behavior goes.    :)

penang

Quote from: Kadri on March 17, 2011, 02:06:46 AMBecause Haitians are animals and they don't deserve Democracy and are not up to modern human standards , thus we can catch and sold them as slaves without any conscience hesitation!

First of all, thank you for not flaming me to crisp.

Second of all, don't be so emotional. :D

Zairyn Arsyn

yeah i thought he was serious too, i read this too early in the morning, not completely awake yet.
Quote from: jbest on March 17, 2011, 02:33:08 AM
Quote from: Kadri on March 17, 2011, 02:06:46 AM

Haha i thought you were serious!
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

Kadri

Quote from: penang on March 17, 2011, 04:04:57 AM

Yes , you are right about this , Penang (really)!

Take a Haitian baby and rise it in Japan. It would act like a Japon citizen !
If you rise a Japan baby in Haiti it would be the other way around.
Everybody knows this , so you know it too Penang!

Writing this obvious thing hurts me.

Culture , social behavior etc. does change from country to country (and in the same country too) and in time too.
Haiti needs many things and one of them is good education . In time they will change.
Accusing people for what they are is the easy approach.

As ChrisC said above i don't think that many people in the other country's (my own country including ) would act like the Japanese in such a bad situation .

inkydigit

Quote from: Kadri on March 17, 2011, 11:09:01 AM

Writing this obvious thing hurts me.

Culture , social behavior etc. does change from country to country (and in the same country too) and in time too.
Haiti needs many things and one of them is good education . In time they will change.
Accusing people for what they are is the easy approach.

As ChrisC said above i don't think that many people in the other country's (my own country including ) would act like the Japanese in such a bad situation .

well said Kadri!

penang

Quote from: Kadri on March 17, 2011, 11:09:01 AM

If you know where "Penang" is, you would have known where I am from.

And in that country we have a mixture of many races - and I can tell you by real life experience - the thing you said above, does not reflect the reality.

You can ask Americans too, if you want --- they have a president who happened to be born by a White Woman and raised in a White Family.

I am sure that Obama has soaked in all the "White Culture" he need.

Now comes the real test ---> Does Obama think and behave like a White, or a Black?

Go ahead and ask the Americans.

Henry Blewer

Obama acts like a President.
http://flickr.com/photos/njeneb/
Forget Tuesday; It's just Monday spelled with a T

penang

Quote from: njeneb on April 05, 2011, 07:48:46 AMObama acts like a President.

Mighty fine words you choose, Sir.

Obama indeed ACTS LIKE he is a President.

rcallicotte

Good point.  Some of it is definitely what people expect.  Obviously, criminal gangs ran Haiti prior to their troubles so this is what comes out.  Of course, the erratic response of the Japanese government about inconsistencies regarding what is and what isn't a nuclear problem could be seen as an exposure of a weakness of sorts.  But, it's nothing like raping an Aid worker.  Or is it?

Quote from: penang on March 17, 2011, 12:03:27 AM

Japan? It got not only an earthquake, but also a tsunami and a nuclear meltdown as a bonus.

Last but not least ... Just how many aid workers have been raped in Japan since March 11?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

penang

God forbid, if similar tsunami / nuclear disaster happened in Haiti, nobody knows what will happen next !!

Btw, I am not a Japanese.

Quote from: calico on April 05, 2011, 09:58:51 AMGood point.  Some of it is definitely what people expect.  Obviously, criminal gangs ran Haiti prior to their troubles so this is what comes out.  Of course, the erratic response of the Japanese government about inconsistencies regarding what is and what isn't a nuclear problem could be seen as an exposure of a weakness of sorts.  But, it's nothing like raping an Aid worker.  Or is it?

Jack

Quote from: penang on April 06, 2011, 08:42:33 AM
God forbid, if similar tsunami / nuclear disaster happened in Haiti, nobody knows what will happen next !!

Btw, I am not a Japanese.

Quote from: calico on April 05, 2011, 09:58:51 AMGood point.  Some of it is definitely what people expect.  Obviously, criminal gangs ran Haiti prior to their troubles so this is what comes out.  Of course, the erratic response of the Japanese government about inconsistencies regarding what is and what isn't a nuclear problem could be seen as an exposure of a weakness of sorts.  But, it's nothing like raping an Aid worker.  Or is it?

Lol Haiti and nuclear power

try clean water food and an education and job system
My terragen gallery:
http://wetbanana.deviantart.com/