Very Weird News

Started by penang, April 14, 2011, 10:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

penang

Don't really want to alarm you guys but I came across this piece of very weird news, don't know if it's true or not, just read it and decide for yourself if what it is saying does make any sense.

It has something to do with the recent "sandstorm" in Germany, that caused a massive traffic pile-ups, involving over 100 vehicles, resulting in the death of 8 people.

Even that "Sandstorm in Germany" news by itself is weird. Sandstorm normally happens in places with or near deserts, and Germany is no where near any desert at all - at least not the last time I check the map.

Without further ado, here's the link to that very weird news:

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/International/11-Apr-2011/Russia-orders-missile-alert-after-mysterious-vortex-slams-into-Germany-report/

Dune

It's not so weird, just a dusty plowed field where the wind threw up lots of dust. And these guys drive like crazy, so no wonder they all bump into each other. We had a similar accident very near our house, where the military was playing with smoke bombs, and the wind blew all the smoke across a highway... you can guess what happened...

But if this is caused by extraterrestrial rocky stuff, it's time to dive under the table.

Seth

Quote from: Dune on April 14, 2011, 11:45:54 AM

But if this is caused by extraterrestrial rocky stuff, it's time to dive under the table.

huhuhuhu ;D

matrix2003

-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

matrix2003

... But if this is caused by extraterrestrial rocky stuff, agreed.
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*

Zairyn Arsyn

my sources report that it's the insane french speaking extraterrestrials who like rocky things and dust storms are the ones behind it all :D  :D ;) ;D

i think i have said to much. ;D
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/