Battlefield 3 Facts

Started by rcallicotte, May 12, 2011, 01:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

max_thehitman

Very cool news. These new games keep getting better and wilder all the time.
One of these days we are going to have 3-D bullets coming out of the TV and hitting you
in the shoulder  :P

Personally I am an old fashioned kinda guy, I still play the old Medal of Honor game
and Tombraider One, that´s when Lara Croft still had little square boobies. LOL  ;D
But it was a cool game
back then!

Seth

can't wait for BattleField 3 !!!

Kadri

Quote from: max_thehitman on May 12, 2011, 02:27:23 PM

and Tombraider One,...
But it was a cool game
back then!

I can hear the music so clearly when i have been reminded about it .
Probably played it too much :)

dhavalmistry

"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

rcallicotte

Haven't read that it does, but you can make up your own co-op versus everyone else by getting a group of friends and going into the foray.

Quote from: dhavalmistry on May 12, 2011, 08:19:13 PM
does it have co-op?
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

FrankB

for me personally, it's by far the most anticipated game this year. I have a code that is supposed to give me access to the BF3 Beta once it is out, yay!

rcallicotte

Oh, hey!  Please let me know your first impressions.  I know you probably can't share much, but your overall general sense of what-it-is might be nice.

Quote from: FrankB on May 20, 2011, 04:09:21 PM
for me personally, it's by far the most anticipated game this year. I have a code that is supposed to give me access to the BF3 Beta once it is out, yay!

FrankB

I don't think this is going to be confidential at all. This is going to be the public beta, just access is supposed to be exclusive to the buyers of "Medal of Honor" and maybe other EA games. In my box of Medal of Honor there was this little Battlefield 3 code in it. You can probably pick up a copy of MoH (with the code) for very little money now. The multi player was not so great, but it's worth the bucks for the campaign alone.

Cheers,
Frank

rcallicotte

I have MoH, but didn't see this.  I'll check again.

I liked Medal of Honor, by the way.  Enjoyed the single-player and thought it was well done.

Quote from: FrankB on May 23, 2011, 09:04:09 AM
I don't think this is going to be confidential at all. This is going to be the public beta, just access is supposed to be exclusive to the buyers of "Medal of Honor" and maybe other EA games. In my box of Medal of Honor there was this little Battlefield 3 code in it. You can probably pick up a copy of MoH (with the code) for very little money now. The multi player was not so great, but it's worth the bucks for the campaign alone.

Cheers,
Frank

rcallicotte