(fixed) Windows7 Startup Repair offline

Started by Zairyn Arsyn, June 29, 2011, 11:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

Quote from: zaai999 on August 18, 2011, 03:43:35 PM
i wonder if apple forced them to go out of business.
???
i wonder if it was actual mac manufactured hardware or or PC brand componets, i.e. evga, asus, gigabyte...
i recall something that was a a little less-legit, there was a guy selling modified PC based Nvidia cards for the Mac OSX architecture

i'd like to fully switch to a linux distro. but spme of the 3d/graphical programs i use are mainly for PC (revit, maya, 3DS Max, TG2, lightwave3d etc, etc.)

my current computer is still ok, sometime next week i should have a superfast sandy bridge system ;)

One thing I remember clearly is that the memory was a different brand than what apple was selling and the macs came as full as they were able to come.

I have heard over and over again that linux is the best when compared to mac and windows, I just don't know if I have time to learn yet another complicated thing that by the time I finish learning, has updated and become more complicated and expensive. Also, If you say linux is not supported by many art programs, than theres no reason for me to try it. Art is where my interest in computers began so my comp has got to work with the teck.

What is sandy bridge? Others on this forum have mentioned it too.

It has been eaten.

Zairyn Arsyn

i know of other companies that produce ram for apple computers, I know G. Skill makes laptop ram for apple.

sandy bridge is the code name for intel's recent line of i3/i5/i7 processor microarchitecture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Bridge
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

TheBadger

Ahhh. OK. I know about i5 and i7. Don't have one yet, but looking forward.
It has been eaten.