Subject of user :)

Started by AP, October 08, 2011, 10:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AP

Alright, i very much do not want to bring this up here but has anyone else been blocked from sending a personal message to this user at all? It seems to me he/she is playing mind games with us and this is getting a bit annoying. If any of the moderators are issuing warnings to this user, by all means disregard my post here.

TheBadger

Quoteanyone else been blocked from sending a personal message to this user at all? It seems to me he/she is playing mind games with us

What do you mean exactly? All I have noticed is that the member in question has strong opinions, and that the user does not post many images of their own. Nothing new to the internets.
It has been eaten.

Dune

I'll state again what I said in Bob's latest thread; if the serious just ignore these kind of childish posters, they'll get tired of not getting response and vanish. Just ignore all their questions, remarks and posts once they have put themselves down as insulting or time/space-wasting.

TheBlackHole

Quote from: Dune on October 09, 2011, 03:11:05 AM
Just ignore all their questions, remarks and posts once they have put themselves down as insulting or time/space-wasting.
In other words, don't feed the trolls. ;)
They just issued a tornado warning and said to stay away from windows. Does that mean I can't use my computer?