Previous topic - Next topic

inkydigit

very nice...is the dog lame?
seems it has a stiff leg?
great cracks etc...perfect detailing!

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

Dune

Very nice, indeed. Your excellent modeling skills are apparent! I wish I could do that. But I do have a suggestion, if you don't mind; get some dirt on the horse and make the saddle less shiny a a little dirtier, perhaps bumped/cracked a bit. It just looks a tiny bit too unused/clean/plastic.

dandelO

Excellent surfacing! And I think I see a rusty upturned cola can beside your signature! ;)

ra

Cool work Klas! Watching it in the small version first made me think it is a photography.
Mouthwash? We don't need no stinking mouthwash!! [MI2]
See what I see: www.earthlings.com
http://dinjai.deviantart.com

freelancah

Klas

Hi and thank you for the comments!
I have changed the textures on the saddle and added some "dust" to the legs of the horse and the boots of v4. The wolf ( ;) ) has a new pose, I think this looks a bit more dynamic, not so lame.

Quote from: Dune on October 20, 2011, 02:49:39 AMYour excellent modeling skills are apparent!
Thank you Dune, but I am not a modeler, the figures are from DAZ3D. I only have to make the poses in DAZStudio and setup the shaders for TG2 (but for me this is more fun then creating landscapes).

inkydigit

I like this one more, the wolf ( ;) ) does not look as bad, and btw, I like the mouse! (or maybe it is a rat! ;) )

masonspappy

Hmmm.... maybe now you can make another render:  Of Mist, and Grass, and Sand.....

That won't make sense to everyone, but I'm betting it does to Klas
:D

Walli

very nice surfacing. My crit would be this - I think the three walk to perfectly straight in line, all looking in exact the same direction. Also the composition is a bit out of balance for my taste.
But I am happy to see some life in TG world ;-)

N810

Quote from: Klas on October 26, 2011, 01:47:31 PM
Quote from: masonspappy on October 25, 2011, 07:02:08 PMOf Mist, and Grass, and Sand.....
And a dreamsnake ;)

Wow it's been a long tims since I read that one...
Think it was in Analog.
Hmmm... wonder what this button does....