Medieval city

Started by Dune, December 04, 2011, 01:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gannaingh

Well done indeed! Fantastic work!

Dune

Thanks guys. But the guy with the funny hat is not me! I'm much more handsome and quite a bit younger  ;D

mesocyclone

An epic ending to an epic project!
Amazing. Look a them people taking photos of your render!!

Congratulations, you totally deserve it man.  :D

inkydigit

tremendous finale!
well done Ulco...
:)

dandelO

Quote from: Dune on May 20, 2012, 12:05:06 PM
...But the guy with the funny hat is not me! I'm much more handsome and quite a bit younger  ;D

I thought it was Cypher eh, Rich! :D
Congrats, Ulco. Amazing work!

jo

Hi Ulco,

That's super cool, congratulations :-). Now I want to go and see it...

Regards,

Jo

Dune

That would be quite a flight, Jo  ;) I know; I've been down at your place in '88/'89.

freelancah

Superb in all aspects! Nice to see this project finished, been following quite a while :)

Axe

It looks great!  It must be so satisfying to see a tangible result from so many hours working on getting it just right.  Just think of the thousands of people that will see it over the lifetime of it's installation.

Congrats!
Axe

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

otakar

I was expecting a dark concrete cavern somewhere and instead it's a nice bright hall! I hope they have a Terragen reference there on the wall, too. Congratulations!

badvok

Congrats. It looks great :)

AndyWelder

Gefeliciteerd, Ulco, schitterend staaltje werk!
Where's the exhibition? And till when? I'd love to see this with my own eyes, live size!
"Ik rotzooi maar wat aan" Karel Appel

Oshyan

Fantastic! I love that someone is trying to take a photo of your computer-generated image. ;)

- Oshyan

Dune

Dank je, Andy. Thanks, Oshyan. It's not really an exhibition, but a permanent thing (unless the vandals come along). It's in the underground parking lot on the Masiusplein, central Zevenaar. Drive in, walk towards the elevator, and there you have it. They also have some displays with archaeological finds and replicas of finds there.