Scavenged dead projects

Started by freelancah, March 04, 2012, 07:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freelancah

Found this lil render while scavenging for old project files. Now if I can only find the file for the scene itself :P

freelancah

Added more scavenged things and changed topic

freelancah

Few more..

freelancah

Haha thanks. I'm actually doing previews for camera path atm. one of these but with a very different pov... Will see when my server is done. :P Alps one...

Zairyn Arsyn

agree.
Quote from: Kadri on March 04, 2012, 01:26:50 PM
Quote from: Kadri on March 04, 2012, 12:44:02 PM

WOW! Would love to see this all of them animated :)

:)

these are all awesome, i like the explosion one the most. :)
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

Oshyan

storm.jpg is gorgeous. Love that bright colored lake.

- Oshyan

TheBadger

I like 'em all too. If I was making stuff like this they wouldn't be in some forgotten file. I'd be proud as hell.
It has been eaten.

freelancah

Thanks all. The storm terrain looks like this atm. I need to rework the clouds. Camera path looks okay atm but the cloud animation along the mountains is still far from good. Will continue experimenting...

Oshyan

Flowers seem a bit large in scale, and the purple ones are maybe too saturated, but otherwise looking good. Also maybe more translucency for the grass and flowers. Are you using GI?

- Oshyan

freelancah

Yeah I was but the settings for everything werent that high. neither are in this one.. im thinking of some rays and animated clouds..will experiment moar!

freelancah

another

efflux

Nice sense of depth but what I really love about these is the way the clouds and atmosphere intermingles with the mountains.

TheBadger

I want to cut the trees down, they block the view from my imaginary mansion.
The mountains Look outstanding from this view! The colors and light really do it. Keep going on this one for sure.
It has been eaten.