Hey kid...wanna hunt some eggs? Caution: Image may be disturbing to some

Started by yossam, April 08, 2012, 12:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

yossam

Keep getting HTTP 406 errors whenever I try to attach the pic. I have tried all the options for attachments............HELP!!!!

TheBadger

At first when I read this topic, I was like, yeah ok whatever. But now I really want to see it! The antisipation is building! I have to know if it will disturb me!! :o :o :o :o :o :o
It has been eaten.

Oshyan

I saw you successfully posted an image in the other thread, your test thread. Was that after you tried to post this here?

- Oshyan

yossam

Oshyan, that was posted in between tries with this post. The one that successfully posted was 150x120. It is an old avater that I used at one time. Could the size have anything to do with the 406 error?

yossam

yossam

I tried to repost the original pic and got the 406 error again, but the smaller size posted with no problem.

Oshyan

Hmm, maybe it's a file size or resolution issue. How big in both resolution and file size is the original? I think we have it set to resize images on the new forum but maybe it's having trouble with that.

- Oshyan

yossam

yossam

Try, try again............maybe the forum has a problem with the particular resolution I used

Oshyan

Very odd indeed as it now worked with a *higher* resolution...

- Oshyan

dandelO

The wait was worth it. A nicely disturbing image, Yossam. :)

Glad the image posting is working again, I was having the same problems.