TGD.exe Error

Started by Buzzzzz, April 27, 2007, 03:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oshyan

Quote from: Buzzzzz on April 28, 2007, 10:46:27 AM
Quote from: Oshyan on April 28, 2007, 02:16:18 AM

By the way that looks like a St. Helens scene there, and a superb one at that. I fear it may put mine (in progress) to shame. :(

- Oshyan

uhh?? Oshyan, I doubt that this image will be better than yours, because  with your experience and the amount of time and care you are taking to produce a Mt. Saint scene. I'm sure your's will put mine to shame but thanks for your kind words and vote of confidence.  :)

There is a lot of trial and error involved which is why it takes a long time - it's not necessarily time "well spent" on refining aspects of the scene to absolute realism. Despite my experience and knowledge, I am always fundamentally limited by artistic ability (or lack thereof). You can see this in my very low image production rate with TG 0.9 (and TG2) and in the fact that there are so many images by others, alpha tester and public user alike, that far surpass what I can do. I know a lot about how the software works, but have a hard time translating that into a realistic scene. It's just my cross to bear. At an equivalent knowledge level you will produce far better scenes than I. ;)

- Oshyan

dhavalmistry

I am getting sick and tired of getting this error every time I render water.....I disable water and it renders fine....

IT IS PISSING ME OFF!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Buzzzzz

Quote from: dhavalmistry on April 28, 2007, 04:57:38 PM
I am getting sick and tired of getting this error every time I render water.....I disable water and it renders fine....

IT IS PISSING ME OFF!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this

I guess we live in Dry States?? I NEED A DRINK!!! ;D