NON TG landscape

Started by Walli, June 06, 2012, 09:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walli

as with most of my renders, Cinema4D and Vray were used. This time some sort of nimal watch station

penang

An absolutely stunning production !!

But one little suggestion --- the grass/weed looks a little bit repetitive

TheBadger

Is the girl a billboard or is she post?

Any links about how to use a billboard? Looks like something that could help from time to time.

The grass looks perfectly natural to me, could be cool to mix in some white daisies though, the tall kind with the long stems.

*you know, the more I look at this the more real it looks. Vray looks pretty nice.
It has been eaten.

penang

Don't get me wrong. The grass does look natural. It only looks a little bit "repetitive"

Walli

the grass is indeed a little bit repetitive. I consider creating patches with different grass, or at least more co,or variaitons.

People and animals are all billboards. I ususally try to go the billboard route, but sometimes its better to do in post.

penang

Quote from: Walli on June 09, 2012, 02:26:30 PMthe grass is indeed a little bit repetitive. I consider creating patches with different grass, or at least more co,or variaitons.

People and animals are all billboards. I ususally try to go the billboard route, but sometimes its better to do in post.

As long as we are talking about colors, I like you to take a peek at the upper right hand corner

Up on a cliff (or a piece of rock) I counted a clutter made up of 5 (or maybe 6) yellowish/brownish trees

Their bright yellowish/brownish leafs clashes with the deep green trees placed just besides them

Perhaps the bright yellowish color is the result of the sun's reflection on their leafs - but if the sun rays is shining through the yellow leafs, creating the "glows", I wonder why same sun rays do not have any "glowing" effect on the green leafs of those deep green color trees?

Please do not get me wrong - I am not critiquing - I am merely analysing possible effect of sun rays on leafs of different types of trees

Walli

this has been mentioned several times and although I think it is okay/not wrong - the dark/green ones are pines, the "glowing" ones are broadleaves - I consider to do somthing about it. Not sure though what to cahnge at the moment, my main test area is foreground colors and fog at the moment.

Walli

j meyer

Nice improvements.
I'd try to get rid of that sharp edged black hole,too,but that's just me being picky.
Regards,J.

penang

The first one already looked natural

The final one looked even more natural - if I can put it like that :)

choronr

A delightful composition!