MarsRover Layout

Started by BulletProof, May 04, 2007, 02:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BulletProof

Created a rough Mars-Surface for a Layout..included a Modeled Rover aso. Hope you guys like it ;)

rcallicotte

Did you use TG2 for this at any stage?  It looks like it, but I'm wondering how you did all of this.  Very very cool.
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

dhavalmistry

I like the foreground stone...if you did it in TG2 then good job....
"His blood-terragen level is 99.99%...he is definitely drunk on Terragen!"

old_blaggard

I love your colors in this.  The background especially looks good I think.  What parts were done with TG2 and which were postworked?
http://www.terragen.org - A great Terragen resource with models, contests, galleries, and forums.

ProjectX

The sky looks like it's been touched up and i think the rover is postwork. The lighting doesn't look quite right.

Beautiful image though.

ozijon

BulletProof

The landscape was made in TG2...the rock in the foreground is a real photo from mars...didn't have the time to play around more with the setting to achieve something similar in TG....had to render it for High-Resolution purposes...so the render took me around 12 hours. The mars-rover i modeled and rendered in Maya 8.5 and the sky, due to some customer wishes, I created completely in photoshop. It was my first work in TG at all...but I love it, and I'm glad that I've made my company buy a license for it! It'll become very useful for future projects I think.

rcallicotte

Bulletproof - great job.  Looks very commercial and cool.   8)
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?