Megabundle vol.1 Special

Started by Walli, July 17, 2012, 01:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walli

Hi,

during the next few days I am offering a special on Silva3D. You can get the Megabundle vol.1 for just about 111,- Euro (about 95,- Euro from outside EU, thats round about 120,-US$ at the moment)
The Megabundle contains shrubs like forsythia, lilac, blueberry and brambleberry, grasses like rush grass, cortaderia and reeds and also flowers like tansy, chickweed, dandelion and others. All in all it´s 169 detailed 3D models.
Apart from that you also will find some other plants and objects, some of them discounted at the moment. And don´t forget to get the free objects ;-)
The objects are ready for TGO, also for OBJ, Vue, Cinema4D and Vray for Cinema4D.

More information about the Megabundle vol1: http://www.silva3d.com/product.php?id_product=62

Thanks for watching,
Walli

FrankB

Awesome, Walli, an unparalleled plant library and a very good deal at the same time !!!

All: even if you already own the xfrog libraries from the TG2 Megabundle, this Walli Bundle is still a must-have, believe me!

Walli's plants have been designed for today's computer horse power and are beautifully detailed and textured, beyond what you may have been used to. It's the amazing detail that makes the difference between a so-so mediocre render and a truly magnificent render, and Walli's plant library is giving you exactly that! I am sure everyone who has used Walli's latest plants will absolutely confirm!

Worth every cent. Pain free integration. Multi format. Tuned for use in TG2. Go give it a chance! ;-)

Frank

TheBadger

I agree. Your plants are beautiful, they work, and they are AFFORDABLE! Compared to all of the 3d model sites I have seen you have the best prices.

I have a bunch of your plants now and I don't regret buying for even one second. But what I like best is the customer service, and knowing that if I need something special you can make it for me.

It has been eaten.

Walli

rcallicotte

Yeah, Walli, I keep looking at this (for weeks) and trying to jumble my $$ around to get it.  Still on my list (in my browser to stare at and figure out how I'm going to get).   ;D

It shouldn't be long now.   :P
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

plugsnpixels

Walli, please check your PM/email.
Free digital imaging ezine
www.plugsandpixels.com

plugsnpixels

I will be featuring the Megabundle on the Plugs 'N Pixels website and in the next ezine.

If any of you have already done renders with these plants (especially larger-sized ones) and wish to have your work published (with credit), please PM or email me, thanks!
www.plugsandpixels.com

Tangled-Universe

What's the deadline for that and the minimum resolution desired? I may have some...

plugsnpixels

Within a week or two for the ezine; I can use the web images any time.

See http://plugsandpixels.com/newworldtgpacks.html for the sizes I use online (@72ppi)

For the ezine, 620x810 pixels @72ppi (vertical) for the background art; smaller dimensions for inserts.
www.plugsandpixels.com

mhaze

hi Walli

Sadly(?) I already have these plants!  I know this not on topic and perhaps cheeky but could you turn your talents to making some seaweeds, the ones you find draping rocks on the shore. I certain I'm not the only one who would find them a welcome addition to our plant collections.

Walli

please give me  alittle "kick", as this indeed might be something interesting. I just have been hit by life at the moment and so have no idea when the next plants will be ready. I have a list to work through, but then I might investigate this topic!

mhaze