Hayfield

Started by yossam, July 28, 2012, 01:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

This needs something, I'm open to suggestions.

masonspappy

Are the round bales proportionate to the standing hay? Seems like the bales should be bigger or the hay height should be reduced.

yossam

I think maybe you found what was "off".  ???

otakar

This needs some soil texture. Seems very flat right now. An some more dramatic storm clouds, perhaps?

TheBadger

Quote from: otakar on July 28, 2012, 02:31:22 PM
This needs some soil texture. Seems very flat right now. An some more dramatic storm clouds, perhaps?

Yes I agree. Try RArchers dirt pack, just make the dirt a little more black.

How did you get the plants to lay down in the dirt and look like they were run over? Hay bails are nice too. Good subject, just needs some weather.

This guy may give some ideas to you too. : http://www.vervegallery.com/?p=artist_gallery&a=DK&g=3&r=2&photographer=Don%20Kirby
It has been eaten.

yossam

Been playing with it................

yossam

QuoteHow did you get the plants to lay down in the dirt and look like they were run over? Hay bails are nice too. Good subject, just needs some weather.

The plants were easy................go to your population node and rotate 90 degrees or so. Then go to your original plant node and limit the rotation to the direction and degree of rotation. You might have to play with it until you find something that looks good.