Starting to really annoy me now!

Started by Andrew March, August 16, 2012, 02:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew March

It does not matter what I do, I just cannot get a wireframe view of an object. I have literally done everything and still only bounding box, please for the love of god someone help.

Oshyan

The only thing you should need to do is 1: set your 3D preview to wireframe mode, 2: set your object(s)/population(s) to wireframe mode.

- Oshyan

Andrew March

Andrew March

Going to try a fresh install and see if that helps, last resorts and all that jazz.

Oshyan

Ok, so it may be a problem with the model or your graphics card, I'm just guessing here since there's no other info to go on. What's the model you're using? Have you tested with multiple models?

- Oshyan

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Andrew March

Tried with various models, no joy but don't worry folks. I will do a fresh install and check my graphics card drivers.

choronr

Have you tried to click on 'wireframe mode' icon? This is to the left of the 'painted shader' brush icon which is above the preview window. I had the same problem until someone told me to try what I just explained here.

Andrew March

rcallicotte

So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

Oshyan

Upon Infinity

Okay, so how long has this feature been around for, and why am I just finding out about it NOW?   >:(

Andrew March

Don't actually know what the problem was, reinstalled TG2, updated my GC drivers, changed object display mode to wireframe and viola, hey presto, abra cadabra, Bob's your Uncle, Fanny's your Aunt, would you Adam and Eve it.....You get the picture :D