Beautiful Four Seasons Hazel Pack now at NWDA !!!

Started by FrankB, October 22, 2012, 05:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankB

Hi guys,

we're happy to offer Walli's new Four Seasons Hazel Tree Pack at NWDA!
The are hand crafted, beautifully detailed models. I've used them to make the demo renders below, and I love them.

Exclusively at NWDA, should you be a private hobby user of TG2, there is a "Private Use" pricing available for you, which gives you access to these awesome models for just 6.95 €

Here is the link. http://www.nwdanet.com/buy/8-object-packs/12-trees/82-young-hazel-4-seasons-pack

Check out the images attached to this thread, they are a bit larger than the images on the product page.

Cheers,
Frank

[attachimg=1]

FrankB

FrankB

FrankB

FrankB

Dune

AP

FrankB

You are both right!  :)

I truly must say that the latest trees of Walli are not "just another tree". Instead, they are gorgeous creations with amazing detail, and that everyone should give them a try.
I too have hundreds of tree models at my disposal, but the ones I end up using 99% of the time, are those ones from Walli. The reason why is plain open to see for everyone: it's quality. It's realism. It's detail. That's all I have to say :-)

Cheers,
Frank

otakar

Ok, I showed this to someone at work and he would not believe me that they're not photographs. Especially #2 - the detail one - is just beyond belief. This will probably make my Christmas wish list :)

plugsnpixels

The new Hazel pack is now promoted in issue #21 of the free Plugs 'N Pixels ezine.

www.plugsandpixels.com/ezine.html
Free digital imaging ezine
www.plugsandpixels.com

Icegrip

bobbystahr

Walli rules the veg world for certain...a true artist
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Walli

Dune

I just purchased a set. Hope to use them for a LARGE project I will be working on for the next few months. Thanks for your excellent work, Walli!