Infinity: The Quest for Earth

Started by Inscrutable, May 15, 2007, 04:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

well kinda is, its not a Ubisoft or EA game but yea it does have experenced people and some major backing behind so I guess your right.

Regards,

Will

The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

ProjectX

it says on their website that they have a publisher, they just haven't announced who it is yet. Which pretty much equals non-indie.

Will

Also some game I recommend: Dwarven Fortress, Soldat, Penumbra, Nethack(of course), TAspring, Noctis.

Regards,

Will

Inscrutable

Yes, I've messed around a bit with Noctis, quite fun, but the controls are a little fidly.  Plus I kept running out of fuel for no aparent reason and having to call for assistance.

On the earlier point regarding EVE, I'm back in game after an absence of 2 years.  Pretty lonely at the moment as all of my old corp mates have vanished, but there are a lot of nice changes to explore.  Dificulty seems to have been ramped up a wee bit as I'm now finding combat a little challenging.  Getting your ass handed to you on a plate by 12 npc frigates is a little embarrasing when you're flying a fully tooled-out Apocalypse!   :-[

Will

Yea I was mostly a miner, never made much money but enough to get by.

Regards,

Will

The Geostation

Making money on Eve is a lot easier than it used to be.   Missions are proving to be very lucrative.   BTW if you are having trouble with frigates, a webber and small drones will work a treat.

Andrew
Andrew Randle
The Geostation