Last Light

Started by zaxxon, November 28, 2012, 01:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxxon

Still messing with the same .ter file, trying to wrap my head around the 'logic' of T2. The lack of a traditional manual is certainly offset in large degree by the archived knowledge of this forum. After some WTF's trying to limit altitude and slope on fake stones, the forum vaults yielded up the usable solution. It's present in this image, but the levels of refinement will take some time. I'm starting to grasp why a 'comprehensive' manual from Planetside is so problematic. This is an an extraordinarily open ended set of tools, hopefully I'll live long enough to figure some of it out.

Dune

TG2 is a high level study in itself, indeed, but very satisfactory if you can squeeze some results out of it that you're pleased with. The answers to most 'problems' are in this forum, and other questions will be answered (mostly). This forum is one of the best in that respect, IMHO.

efflux

Some of us have been using TG2 for many years but still don't know everything. I visited the Planetside node documentation today to find empty info and TBC.

Just make sure you save whatever info you find on the forum or you might have trouble finding the solutions again. The info is there but it sure as hell would be easier if it was all in a central place.

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

Dune

QuoteJust make sure you save whatever info you find on the forum or you might have trouble finding the solutions again.
I try to give it all a place in my brain, but as an offline backup (I work offline), I copy relevant information and save that in a series of simple text files. Though I hardly ever hark back to them.