Commercial Game - Freelance Opportunity

Started by xandermacleod1987, December 22, 2012, 12:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xandermacleod1987

Hi there

My name is Alexander MacLeod. Im a games developer based in the UK.

I am currently about to start production of a commercial iOS/Android title similar in nature to Shadow of the Coplossus, meets Infinity Blade. The game will be developed inside either Unity3D or UDK. The game needs to look visually spectacular and we have been eyeing up Terragen2 as a possible solution to create skyboxes for the game. It is our ambition to have the title ready to ship within 13 months time, and for it to go on sale in 15-17 months time.

If any talented Terragen2 user would be interested in helping out with the project, we will be able to offer a small amount of upfront payment per skybox and a (no funny business) royalty package. That is to say, you would directly recieve a percentage of net profits associated with the game's sales. We still need to make sure that Terrragen2 is the right package to use inside of our pipeline, however, if you would be interested in beoming part of the team; please do not hesitate to get in touch.

For now please contact me via my personal email as the company is still in the process of being created (details below):

Thankyou for all your time!

Xander MacLeod

___

e: xandermacleod@hotmail.com
t: UK (+44) / 0-7751821664