WTD

Started by yossam, March 02, 2013, 08:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

I got sidetracked while working on my contest entry, this was the result.  :o

mhall

Nice and creepy. So ... you're a Stephen King fan? :)

yossam

Of course, unfortunately the movies have not lived up to the quality of the written material. I think it has to do with using your imagination to scare yourself to death.

TheBadger

The chest area of the model looks really good, Creepy image indeed!

Is this a DAZ model?
It has been eaten.

yossam

It is based on Michael 4, I bought this a long time ago and never used it. It comes from rDNA.

http://www.runtimedna.com/

I don't use DAZ, I use Poser for characters(animals mostly).

mhall

Quote from: yossam on March 02, 2013, 10:37:03 PM
Of course, unfortunately the movies have not lived up to the quality of the written material.

Agreed! They almost never do. The Stand is another good example of a poor interpretation. (The made for TV mini-series are usually pretty painful). On the other hand, I thought the movie adaptations of Shawshank Redemption and the Green Mile were both well done. I also thought Hearts in Atlantis was good, even with the references to King's Dark Tower worlds removed.

Quote from: yossam on March 02, 2013, 10:37:03 PM
I think it has to do with using your imagination to scare yourself to death.

There is certainly that!

yossam

From rumors going around, there are supposed to be remakes of The Stand, IT, and some sort of mini series about The Dark Tower. Hopefully some or all come to fruition, and with a big enough budget to do them justice. I agree about Shawshank and The Green Mile. I have not seen Hearts in Atlantis, although I did read the book.