smileys and quotes?

Started by Dune, March 27, 2013, 03:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dune

What happened to the smileys and quote buttons? I can't see them anymore if I start or reply to a post ( a sad smiley was intended here).

And if I open an image it's opened on a next page, so I have to hit return. It used to open in a new (floating) window.

Hannes

Strange! My smileys are still there! :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Oshyan

Looks like you have the WYSIWYG editor turned off somehow/for some reason. Also, are you using a translated interface? Go to your Profile/Account settings, you should be able to change these settings...

- Oshyan

Dune

I don't know what went wrong, but they're back!

Oshyan

Woo! Glad to hear it. Browser hiccup maybe.

- Oshyan

Tangled-Universe

Another issue I have recently is that when I break up a sentence or paragraph with an Enter and then decide to undo that by pressing Del at the end of the previous sentence...Then the line below shifts up, as expected, but the font size becomes smaller.

Anyone else has this too?

Dune

Let's try...And here's my second line, now delete.... no, mine works ok.

FrankB

TheBadger

Quote from: Tangled-Universe on March 28, 2013, 05:35:40 AM
Another issue I have recently is that when I break up a sentence or paragraph with an Enter and then decide to undo that by pressing Del at the end of the previous sentence...Then the line below shifts up, as expected, but the font size becomes smaller.

Anyone else has this too?

YES! Also the internal link thing I reported is back. But I did not bring any of this up again cause I thought it was just me.
It has been eaten.

Oshyan

It's a mystery to me, nothing has changed here. Only thing I can think of is browser updates breaking some things perhaps. What web browsers are you guys using?

- Oshyan

TheBadger

^^ Yes, I just updated my OS, my browser and my GPU.

OS 10.8.3 safari 6.0.3
It has been eaten.

Dune

Over Opera
Versie-informatie
Versie
Bouwnummer
Platform
Win32
Systeem
Windows XP
Browseridentificatie

Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 5.1; Edition Campaign 21) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.14

Oshyan

Ok, already zero similarity. :D But did you say you were still having problems Dune? It seems like maybe not?

- Oshyan

Dune

No, all is well here   :D 

Oshyan

OK, so still need to hear from other people who are having problems. Browser and OS versions being used.

Thanks,

Oshyan