Nobility

Started by TheBadger, April 10, 2013, 06:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

DannyG

Yes Badger its true I am dating Claudia Christian ;P Serious I am involved with this project, Its a independently funded gig, so we know what that means to any FX work, however its pretty awesome to be working with some of the other artists Tobias Richter and Harry Duksch do some pretty killer stuff, look forward to learning much from them.  Also they need to fix my link. It currently points to some other dude named Danny Gordon that has all flowers and alot of pastels on his home page. Not good.  :P
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

TheBadger

QuoteIt currently points to some other dude named Danny Gordon that has all flowers and alot of pastels on his home page. Not good. 

LOL! Thats funny. I was curious about that.

Well get it fixed! Also keep us updated on this. I like the project. I may even drop a few dollars to the effort. I support with my whole heart the effort of independent TV!

Good luck  :)
It has been eaten.

DannyG

Quote from: TheBadger on April 17, 2013, 02:50:35 PM
QuoteIt currently points to some other dude named Danny Gordon that has all flowers and alot of pastels on his home page. Not good. 

LOL! Thats funny. I was curious about that.

Well get it fixed! Also keep us updated on this. I like the project. I may even drop a few dollars to the effort. I support with my whole heart the effort of independent TV!

Good luck  :)

Thanks Badger, that's a very nice gesture. 3DArt Direct actually just recorded a podcast with EJ Pena the Ex Producer of this project, I will post that as soon as Paul uploads it. Great interview if you like independent projects and the story behind them.
Cheers Danny
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram