this is my first try

Started by dream, May 09, 2013, 01:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dream

Hello

This is my first try with terragen
it take's me 3 hour to figure out all the object with the colors and shader

Dune

Ah, a new member of our forum. Welcome! Good of you to post, and we hope you'll learn plenty and post as much. You'll find this a very pleasant forum, with lots of helpful people.

This is a nice first try. My first comment would be that you have to take care of the sizes of objects. There's a landmark object in the row of internal objects, which you can resize and put anywhere you want. It won't be rendered, so you can leave it. This is very helpful to check sizes of trees and buildings. I get the impression your building is a bit on the small side. And the texturing on the building is off, seemingly.

dream

Thank you Dune
Yes the Building is a bit small and i didn't use any texture yet just use color
and for the trees i used landmark
3 trees obj
3 landmark
i will still work on this to get it more reel
thank you for the feedback

dream

here is a new one from the same scene adding some cloud and building and make zoom out

[attachimg=1]

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

cyphyr

Good atmospheric scene.
Just so you know if your using Terragen's internal Landmark object this is an invisible non-rendering object. It's purpose is to help with positioning cameras and other objects in animation. provide reference points for useful views etc.
Once again TERRAGENS LANDMARK OBJECT DOSE NOT RENDER AND IS NOT INTENDED TO RENDER.
Keep posting updates
Richard
www.richardfraservfx.com
https://www.facebook.com/RichardFraserVFX/
/|\

Ryzen 9 5950X OC@4Ghz, 64Gb (TG4 benchmark 4:13)