Rocks

Started by mhaze, May 19, 2013, 11:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhaze

.tga for rocks. note the position of the compute terrain and the use of get position in texture as opposed to just get position.  Lots of parameters to play with and almost infinite range of effects are possible.

Dune

Strange, your file tried to open a media player, so I forced it to open with TG and now it has wmv as extension..... while open in TG. Huh?

mhaze

I am speechless :o!

TheBadger

ghost in the shell!

Ha! I warned you your copy of T2 would become self aware and try to kill you! I warned you!

Although, your self aware copy seams a little confused. Mine tried to access the dark net and download instructions for building bombs. Maybe I just got a crazy version?

But seriously... Is this a fluke or should i wait to download a new version of the file?

It has been eaten.

Dune

Bits and bytes go in mysterious ways. Perhaps it's the Boson particle having invaded my version....

mhaze

Should be OK try it and see :)

Bjur

TG 3? That is unfair!! :D
~ The annoying popularity of Vue brought me here.. ~

bobbystahr

very nice..opened up normal here...this will be interesting to study for sure...thanks
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Zairyn Arsyn

ive had similar things happen with some file formats...

.vob object files (Vue) show up as VLC player files, Eon Software used the same extension of a media container format.

Quote from: TheBadger on May 21, 2013, 10:53:19 PM
ghost in the shell!
Ha! I warned you your copy of T2 would become self aware and try to kill you! I warned you!
somehow i doubt that... it (the Ghost) just wanted to get to section 9 and make contact with the Major. ;)

i'd be more worried about Skynet making TG2 self aware... ;D
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

Dune

It might be that I recently installed VLC portable, which resides not in my main partition. I just changed the extension association, see what happens next. Doesn't help. When clicking the attachment tgd, this is what happens:

bobbystahr

Are you on win 7...I had that happen with with .bmp which defaults to photoshop and nada I can do other than Open With will open it in Irfan view my preferred image viewer. I run VLC as well but from Program Files on my C Drive and have had no problems with it
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

Win XP. I will move VLC to its normal place, see what happens then...

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on May 29, 2013, 03:41:29 AM
Win XP. I will move VLC to its normal place, see what happens then...
any joy with that Dune?
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

Haven't done yet that actually. Thank for reminding me.

Dune

Deleted the program, threw out the wmv extension out of Opera, now it works again as normal. I should find another app to view online video now.