Is this crazy or just about right?

Started by TheBadger, June 17, 2013, 06:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

You have a pretty large collection now, Walli. As long as you keep working and growing, than you can have something for everyone. I'll keep buying what makes sense for me to buy.

Someone said in another thread that he didn't think anyone gets rich doing this stuff. I think thats probably true. But I hope not.
I like the idea of, people who work hard and who are fair to their customers, becoming wealthy. Thats how it should be anyway.

I do know what you mean about buying single objects. VS. complete packs. I have had to do this a good bit.
But in time Im sure Ill end up getting all of your stuff that I have a use for. Its just a matter of time and money. Your time, and my money ;D
It has been eaten.

Walli

if I wanted to live from my plants, that I sell via Silva3D and other plattfroms, my collection would have to be probably five times bigger. Probably a little bit less, if I would offer 3ds Max.

So at least with the amount of objects I have now and with the exposure I have, I am far away from beeing able to do the shop only. Really far away.

TheBadger

Would you guys mind explaining how the vat tax works? If I ever sold a model on a site based in a state subject to VAT, how may that effect me in the US?

What site in the US do you guys recommend from a venders perspective?
It has been eaten.

FrankB

I think wikipedia explains it well: Just read the first paragraph: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value_added_tax

I can't answer your other question, though, sorry.

Cheers
Frank