Video games are starting to scare the hell out of me

Started by TheBadger, July 16, 2013, 04:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

yossam

That's all part of the brainwashing (conditioning).  ::)

TheBadger

lol!
Well it does look like a kick ass game. I always like the Tom Clancy games and movies.
Im just wondering how much of this dark, "America is a lie", "its the end of the world" stuff I can take, before I curl up into a ball and drop dead? :o
The real world stuff has already got me feeling pretty bad.

It has been eaten.

efflux

It's called predictive programming, apparently. I actually hate games. Unfortunately a lot of 3D is geared towards game content. They are fun but mostly a huge waste of time but I guess heroin is as well.

It's all apocalypse dystopian stuff. I try to avoid this. You go into ZBrush or a sculpting app and it's too easy to start doing zombie apocalypse or genetic mutant type creatures, especially if you get heavily into learning anatomy. This is what so many people do. I can draw but it has to be from real like. That's what we were taught. No anatomy. I wish I knew more anatomy but I can see some dangers in it.

efflux

I wonder if there is a video game where bankers get rounded up and Glass Steagal gets reinstated. I doubt you'll ever see that.

Just look at all the zombies commenting on that video.

TheBadger

LOL!
I dont think the teenyboppers will spend mommy and daddies money on a game like that Efflux. But if you could make that work, you could change everything. Talk about a culture change!

You know, you could probably get cash backing for an idea like that! There are a lot of groups that would fund something like that. Not a bad idea really.
It has been eaten.

matrix2003

pro·phet·ic 
/prəˈfetik/
Adjective
Accurately describing or predicting what will happen in the future.
Of, relating to, or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy.
Synonyms
oracular - fatidical - predictive - prophetical
-MATRIX2003-      ·DHV·  ....·´¯`*