Sears Tower 2049 Terrain

Started by Markal, July 19, 2013, 06:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markal

I just realized I have not contributed enough...you guys and gals have given and shared a lot of stuff. So I will start uploading my 2049 terrains for free use. Use and abuse them as you see fit....a mention of the terrain file used or credit of "terrain by Markal" would be nice but, I leave that up to you. First of many is my World Machine 2049 terrain "Sears Tower". I used this file to create "Chaser". Increase the highfield and see this terrain blow your mind!

alessandro

Very beautiful and thanks for sharing it. I've so many things to learn on TG, so each example is really interesting for me :)
www.artstation.com/artist/alessandromastronardi
www.facebook.com/alessandromastronardi.wildlifeartist/?ref=bookmarks

TheBadger

Thanks a lot! I wanted to play with some of these towers. They look like "tourmaline complex silicate". :)
It has been eaten.

alessandro

A question if I may: how'd you design the terrain to produce such result?
A Power Fractal for the planet surface and n heightfield for each tower?
www.artstation.com/artist/alessandromastronardi
www.facebook.com/alessandromastronardi.wildlifeartist/?ref=bookmarks

TheBadger

Hey sorry to jump back in. I just wanted to share a reference photo I took. It may be of use to people here, or not. Here it is anyway.

It has been eaten.

Bjur

Thx for your nice sci-fi scene Markal.

I'm curious how is that one build up.

@ TheB.: The thing in your photo looks like some real "Kryptonite"..   :D
~ The annoying popularity of Vue brought me here.. ~

bobbystahr

Thanks very much...just catching up on summer as the first flakes have fallen and melted here in the Great White North(white referring to the snow not skin colour for the racially sensitive). I added that as I said same on FB and had a whole whack of comments that were unseemly and had to delete the thread.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

mhaze

Thankyou. A very interesting file.