Possible bug?

Started by yossam, July 26, 2013, 01:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

I tried to use the lake shader in something I was working on. Everything is fine at the moment. I set the height of the water as usual. I try to disable it (uncheck). It is still there......................at this time my mind is going a little off kilter. I tried to disable it several times, without any success. And it is not just showing in the preview window, when you render the scene it is still there. So I reset the preview window..............no help. I delete the lake shader from the node system.............nope (still there). I saved the file (without the lake), closed and re-opened............guess what? I still have water !!!!!!!!

Please tell me the sins of my youth aren't coming back to haunt me.............. ::)

This is T3......for your info. If you need the .tgd let me know, I will have to include the .ter file also.

Proof is below.............low quality render with no lake in the scene.

Oshyan

Yeah, if you can send the TGD, that'd be great. You can email to support AT planetside.co.uk

- Oshyan

yossam

On the way................

Hannes

Sorry, this might be a silly question, but you mentioned that you deleted the lake shader. Did you delete the lake object as well?

yossam

Matt

Is it a shadow?

Matt
Just because milk is white doesn't mean that clouds are made of milk.

yossam

You know you are probably correct in that.............will check and get back to you later.