What up with TG2

Started by buchvecny, June 12, 2007, 06:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buchvecny

Hey im wonderin whats happenin TG2. I logged in after half year and forums looks like dead -_-

Will

no they are as active as ever but people are beginning to get cranky over the lack of updates. Hopefully there will be a release soon to raise spirits. In other news we have some great new additions to the image sharing section that you should check out.

Regards,

Will
The world is round... so you have to use spherical projection.

rcallicotte

It's fairly typical that a new release has a lot of fanfare at the beginning.  I'm certain there are a lot of "lurkers" out there who just never post and glean as much (or maybe laugh at us mortals).  To have everyone participate isn't typical as far as I know.  Anyway, I'm too busy making stuff to come around too much.  I have a render that's been going over 600 hours now.   ;D
So this is Disney World.  Can we live here?

nvseal

Quote from: calico on June 12, 2007, 09:17:02 PM
I'm certain there are a lot of "lurkers" out there who just never post and glean as much (or maybe laugh at us mortals)
Like me.  ;D

600 hours!!!  :o Holy Cow! Your patience is incredible. It better be pretty good to wait for it that long.  ;)

BPauba

I havent been posting because my computer goes to sleep on me everytime I do anything CPU intensive! That means no TG2! I am in pain guys. Oh well, the problem should be fixed soon enough and just maybe you will see lots more threads by me! (I have been coming up with some interesting research ideas :D)

Will

there are around 1448 lurkers on these forums, so that means about half the members don't post.

Regards,

Will

RealUser

Actually, this forum is pretty active i would say! ;-)
Markus / RealUser
visit my Renderosity Gallery at
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=RealUser

moodflow

Well we all need 'something' to do while the PC is rendering...
http://www.moodflow.com
mood-inspiring images and music

rcallicotte

Yep.  This is where I go for the action.    :P

Will

rcallicotte

LOL!!!  Ya, b-a-a-a-by.  UK LOTTO!!!  I'm a winner!  (or is it, wiener?)

buchvecny

yeah i posted a lot too when i was renderin :) i guess ill start again coz my TG2 mood came back. However guyz i need to ask... how is it going with multi processor support? i would even buy the preview if it was out :S

Will

its the thing that keeping the updates back apparently, once its out of the way we are hoping Planetside will get them out a little faster.

Regards,

Will

inkydigit

semi lurker pops head round door....not dead, but rendering!! ;D

Buzzzzz

Quote from: buchvecny on June 12, 2007, 06:39:35 PM
Hey im wonderin whats happenin TG2. I logged in after half year and forums looks like dead -_-

It died when you left.  ;)