Au Calme !

Started by Martchi, September 06, 2013, 08:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EoinArmstrong

Wow - this is great.  I agree that it would be nice to add depth to the roof tiling, but this really is lovely stuff!  I prefer the 2nd of the 3.  Really well done - am a little jealous!

Martchi

Quote from: EoinArmstrong on September 10, 2013, 01:07:18 PM
Wow - this is great.  I agree that it would be nice to add depth to the roof tiling, but this really is lovely stuff!  I prefer the 2nd of the 3.  Really well done - am a little jealous!
Merci Eoin!

Oshyan

I agree, the 2nd is an improvement on an already great image. Better realism, subtle lighting, improved fog/mist. I like it.

- Oshyan

choronr

Realism is what most all of us here try to attain; and Marcello, you have come very close to it here with this second image.

TheBadger

Number two is even better. I like image 3 also. But for image 3 I would like it more as an animation.
It has been eaten.

Dune

Thanks for explaining, Marcello. I understand. It's a great job you've done.

Bjur

Freaking beautiful picture in post 22!

The reddish one don't work for me in all (who cares!?), but why you screamed the background in all?

Maybe i've missing or missunderstanding something even rereading this thread, sry then..  :(
~ The annoying popularity of Vue brought me here.. ~

Luc

Salut

Oui l'image du post #22 est très bien..  :)

As tu quand même testé un contre jour plus franc ? juste pour laisser apparaitre plus de transparence dans les feuilles

luc
Terragen scenes & presets store
www.lucbianco.fr
Unreal Authorized Instructor

Jo Kariboo

Belle image complexe à réaliser !
Je préfère celle du post 22.

Martchi

Quote from: Luc Bianco on September 14, 2013, 08:03:22 AM
Salut

Oui l'image du post #22 est très bien..  :)

As tu quand même testé un contre jour plus franc ? juste pour laisser apparaitre plus de transparence dans les feuilles

luc
Bonjour Luc,

oui j'ai fait plusieurs essais, mais pas très concluant pour l'instant,  rien de satisfaisant, je continu les essais.
Marcello

Hannes

This is really outstanding! I have to say that I prefer the first one. I agree about the translucency of the leaves in the foreground, and I'd also love to see some subtle DOF there.
The second one looks great too. Not sure about the "golden" one...

Seth

superbe !
j'adore la lumiere !
meme le cote bleute un peu sur expose donne un ton interessant.

bravo

Martchi

Quote from: Seth on September 16, 2013, 02:12:45 PM
superbe !
j'adore la lumiere !
meme le cote bleute un peu sur expose donne un ton interessant.

bravo
Merci Seth!