Au Calme !

Started by Martchi, September 06, 2013, 08:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martchi

MPVC![attachimg=1]

Lady of the Lake

The building looks a little flat to me, especially the wooden shingles.  But the rest of it is perfect!!!!

kaedorg

i really like the water colour, and almost everything very "calme" view

DannyG

no complaints from me, this is awesome
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

ndeewolfwood

Really nice one. It's almost perfect to me.
My only comment : you should try to add some translucency to the foreground leaves to get  more realism. Right now they are maybe too opaque.
Nice work !

mhaze

Dune

I like this very, very much, but an additional thing is the 'bald' stripe at waterline. I'd put some more grasses there. The water is perfect, the house mysterious, I like that.

Martchi

Merci à tous, l'image est perfectible,  merci à vous!

Kadri

Looks great!
Makes me want to see more what is around outside the frame.

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

Oshyan

Wow, really nice result! I think it's rather too "hazy", almost as if there is a fire somewhere, after all this is quite a small distance viewed in the scene. But perhaps it's a "surreal" or "hazy sunny day" type of feel you want to achieve or something, which is fine. I think the minor critiques from others are generally valid, but they don't really stand out as issues to me as much. I'd like to see it higher resolution when you're done, and above all, don't mess with it too much as this is already great!

- Oshyan

choronr

Extra fine work by you, You have done careful selection of thees and plants; and, brought them together into a beautiful composition. Good usage of lighting as well.

archonforest

Wow! Very nice composition!!!
I would reduce some green from the overall picture. That will make the house for example more brown and it will create an nice contrast in the image. I downloaded your picture and processed through Photoshop with the above and I got a pretty nice result for my eyes at least. I can upload it for u if u want so u ca see what i meant ;)
Otherwise well done!!
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

Martchi

Oshyan,

vous êtes dans le vrai, j'ai effectivement mis un nuage bas très très dissipé, par contre le ciel est dépourvu de nuages, je vais tenter de réaliser une autre image avec des changements mineurs, je vais suivre l'idée d 'Ulco. j' ai essayé de réaliser la scène avec TG3, mais les limites de la version libre m'ont un peu découragé.

Merci à tous.

Marcello

Oshyan,

You are right, I effectively put a very very loose low cloud, on the other hand the sky lacks clouds, I am going to try to realize an other image with minor changes, I am going to follow the idea of Ulco. I tried to realize the scene(stage) with TG3, but the limits of the free version a little discouraged me.

Thanks to all.

Marcello

Luc

Salut  :)

Very nice composition here

About haze, I am not sure to agree with Oshyan .. I like

What I would suggest is to try different sun positions .. (a 3/4 back light for instance ?)

cheers
luc
Terragen scenes & presets store
www.lucbianco.fr
Unreal Authorized Instructor