Command Z + restore defaults

Started by TheBadger, January 11, 2014, 12:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBadger

Hi

I was curious if there already is a way to, or if one can be created later, to tell the undo not to undo camera moves.

It is very useful and good that it undoes camera moves. But it would be nice to be able to tell it what to undo and what not to.

Im finding that I have to move my camera around a lot to check what my actions with nodes is doing. And when I have to undo back to a previous state (with the nodes) the undo command also moves my camera back. Everything in the order I did it. Of course thats logical and good. But as a practical mater, it would be nice to have a say.

Or, probably, it would make more sense to have a "revert to last setting" in the nodes? And anyway, a restore to default button simply MUST be added to the nodes. Either to the node as a whole. Or preferably to each parameter. Its impractical or anyway unlikely, that Im going to remember the starting points (in numbers) of the all (or really any) of the nodes. And when Im making adjustment across several nodes at a time, which is often necessary, it gets real confusing sometimes; which one did I change, what did I change it to, where did I start from, and so on.

No complaint really. Just telling you what Im experiencing as I work. Of the above, the restore to default thing is really a must have though.

Maybe it can be added maybe not. Just saying.

It has been eaten.