Overpass

Started by Dune, March 24, 2014, 04:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

choronr

I still like the rock face of the first iteration.

Dune

I thought that was a bit simple, but I don't like the second one either. I'll work on that, and maybe some more debris around the fallen rock. Perhaps even add the hole it has fallen from.

choronr

Looking forward to the next.

bobbystahr

Kinda like the feel of the 2nd rock face....some tweaking and that would look very real
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Dune

Final for now, fed up with this one, up to the next... had a minor issue when moving the rock (stopped updating and crash).

choronr

We see signs out here that say 'Watch for Falling Rocks' - hard to do while keeping your eyes on the road.

Very good comp and light. I like this.

bobbystahr

Well even given your misgivings I think this is a superb image Ulco...
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

Dune

bobbystahr

Quote from: Dune on April 13, 2014, 10:32:50 AM
Thanks guys.

Well the praise is well deserved...I've just come back from your web page(finally notice the link with my glasses on) and WOW...you have an amazing body of work. I see you were already a master when you jumped into 3D...Explains your excellent composition in your renders...years of practice, heh heh heh...my stuff tends toward posterish as I've spent many years illustrating/advertising my, and my friends gigs by way of unusual posters.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

DannyG

You are on another level man, brilliant work
New World Digital Art
NwdaGroup.com
Media: facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Dune

Thanks again, just doing what I like most  ;)

Here's two versions of the suspension carbon-ferro line. Reflectivity on some trees is way too high, but that's been fixed now.

bobbystahr

massive scale...wish I had the power to render this large in less than a week...great view...the first gave me vertigo it's so real
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New