New XFrog plants

Started by N-drju, March 27, 2014, 09:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N-drju

And I'm not saying that you said that I should be. ;) Thanks for your suggestions. I just had an impression that Badger accused of some sort of badmouthing here. >:(
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

TheBadger

^^ No.
Just dismissive. Anyway, maybe your humor was lost in translation for me.
It has been eaten.

N-drju

Why, no way! The last thing I would do here was to infringe the "Mutual Agreement of Respect" so carefully observed here. :D
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

archonforest

N-drju said this when he started this thread: "There are new freebies available at XFrog plants."
This means for me that Xfrog gives away other free models than the usual they had before. It does not mean they are new models but they are "new" under the Free section. I think this is all what N-drju tried to say :)
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

TheBadger

It just read strange to me. Anyway, the info I posted is still good, just forget the rest :)
It has been eaten.

Kevin F

Has anybody managed to download the Forsythia plants either as obj or tgo? Says file not found for me. Emailed xfrog but no reply.

N-drju

Thank you Attila, that was exactly my point. ;) I take it for granted that we have that little semantic misunderstanding over. :D

Yes Kevin, I have Forsythia shrubs in .tgo. Hmmm... Is it possible that they took it off the freebie section already...? ???

otakar

Their system sure has issues. I lost my password and clicked on the corresponding link. Did it a couple of times, but still no email to reset it after 3 days...

N-drju

I think their customer service is nothing like their trees. :P I had an issue with getting my orders - I couldn't download them! I wrote an e-mail as well - the answer never came. Luckily I managed to solve it myself. From what I've read before my purchases with them, DAZ Studio was likewise careless on this topic but from my recent mail exchange with them I can see that their customer care has made great strides. :P