Gas

Started by yossam, April 03, 2014, 02:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

This is just a rough draft............any suggestions?

archonforest

Suggestions??
Man you are done here ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

archonforest

Maybe some fallen angels? LLOLOLOLOLLLL!!!!!

Zairyn Arsyn

LOL :D

looks really stinky down there
i'd imagine nothing could live down there for very long...

WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

zaxxon

Refinement may not be necessary, and indeed may be hazardous to your health Yossam to continue working in that environment. Besides someone may report this to the EPA ;D!

yossam

A few refinements.................. :)

Zairyn Arsyn

Quote from: zaxxon on April 03, 2014, 04:17:56 PM
Refinement may not be necessary, and indeed may be hazardous to your health Yossam to continue working in that environment. Besides someone may report this to the EPA ;D!
the EPA checked it out, but they never left...
WARNING! WIZARDS! DO NOT PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTTERS UNLESS YOU OBEY BIG HAPPY TOES.

i7 2600k 3.4GHZ|G.skill 16GB 1600MHZ|Asus P8P67 EVO|Evga 770GTX 4GB|SB X-FI|Antec 750W
http://zlain81.deviantart.com/

masonspappy

For God's sake - no open flames!

N-drju

Is this Ypres by any chance?
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

yossam

No, this is some place in the dark corner of my brain. For some reason, it wants to come out and play occasionally.  :o

archonforest

Can someone pls pls light a match :D :D

N-drju

It doesn't matter who's got more fart cannons. Just round 'em up downwind and the victory is yours. :P

I fear what other weapon proliferation ideas you will come up with yet... Belching SMGs? :P
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

TheBadger

Its funny that he put clothes on for the fight. After seeing him naked with the tuba stuck up his ass, I think this new modesty is a little over the top  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
It has been eaten.

yossam

Actually he is still nude, I don't know why it looks like he is clothed.  :)

Hannes

This is so funny!!