Choices

Started by yossam, April 04, 2014, 07:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yossam

You have four............

You have very little food and water and the clothes on your back. You can stay where you are.............or choose one of the portals. After passing through a portal, it will close forever. So you will be stuck where you go. That is the only information you have..............

Choose wisely.  :P

Dune

Some people stay staring at their choices forever......

archonforest

Seems to me all goes to beautiful places...Very hard to decide ???
Dell T5500 with Dual Hexa Xeon CPU 3Ghz, 32Gb ram, GTX 1080
Amiga 1200 8Mb ram, 8Gb ssd

yossam

There are some clues in each pic that should influence your decision. This was not meant for a beauty render.............it was for the starting point of a discussion about the pros and cons of each location.  :)

archonforest

???Then I am the guy in the red shirt. I would net be able to decide :o

yossam

I would not stay where I am.............running out of food and water and this place doesn't seem like it has either. So basically it has to be one of the portals............but which?  :o

Kadri

Every place he might choose would be still better then where he already is :)

archonforest

On the 1st one seems like winter is coming so no go. 2nd looks better but no water? 3rd there is water but dark...forever? Therefore I go with the 2nd one. A forest like this is full of animals so I can roast something. Plus animals usually drink some water hence there is water somewhere. I go into the 2nd portal. Bye...
I just hope I find a shop there so I can get a laptop with TG on it....hahahaha... :o

Lady of the Lake

I think they are all the same place....just different times of the year and from a bit different POV.   

I am with Dune.........some people can never make a decision.....look at the poor guy....has grown bald trying to decide.  Think of all he has missed by just standing there.

kaedorg

I will choose the 2nd. Because it is more green, it suggests spring then more chances to find fruits , things to eat.
Weather will be better for months and it will give time to build some protection. there is no water but in forest , it should
be easy to find some.

Go for 2

Dune

I'd go for 2 as well; 3 seems cold, 1 might be an insect paradise (swamp), so 2 it is. Cheers, see you there.

archonforest

So now we are 3 in place 2 ;) Who else coming?

kaedorg

3 in place 2 .
Nice if it is cooperation.
Hope it is not an idea of a reserve of food (cannibalism)  :-[

TheBadger

It has been eaten.

yossam

Looks like everyone is going to 2................. :)