Beach

Started by Dune, May 11, 2014, 02:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seth

except for the sky, the render is really nice and realistic. Those waves.... myummy

pokoy

I think I've never seen such a well looking render of a beach, the sand, waves and the sea just blow my mind, wow.
I agree on the clouds though, I think I'd prefer them a lot lighter and not too regular, even if it's only to introduce some open space for the eye.

Great work!

Dune

I totally agree about the sky, that was experiment. Still experimenting with clouds now, hoping to make a roller, like a coming storm.

Hannes

This is one hell of a beach! Agree with the clouds.

Darknight

One of the most realistic Beaches I have ever seen rendered on any software! Well done. Looking forward to your refined sky now.
It's not who you are that matters, it's what you do.

Dune

Another iteration with some adjustments and 3 razorbill pops. Detail 0.7 AA 5, no defer atmo; 2 hours on i7 2600k.

oldm4n

beautiful one :)
you master beach landscape.

masonspappy

Hannes

This looks incredibly realistic! Your forum name should be "Wave" instead of Dune  ;D

Seth

Quote from: Hannes on May 24, 2014, 12:23:11 PM
This looks incredibly realistic! Your forum name should be "Wave" instead of Dune  ;D
+1

bla bla 2

Vous pouvez utiliser ma technique pour les vagues ?

you can use my technique for waves ?

Dune

Thanks guys. I won't need your technique, Bastien, but thanks.

choronr

Absolutely beautiful beach; and, opening the sky did a lot for the entire image.

mhaze

Superb work, as ever.

Dune

Need to work on better foam, but that's kinda hard. You actually need the ridge (voronoi) like pattern, but then you easily get these quite sharp ridges. It needs to be ridges, but without the ridges, and working on the color and warp may be the answer. Or use a warped perlin or billow...

And a ripple pattern I will try to make. They're photo's!!!