Previous topic - Next topic

Nacer Eddine

look this site, you can download obj files, fbx, max or what you want

animals , cars, craft, ect......

http://tf3dm.com/3d-models/characters/2/fbx

enjoy

Hannes

yossam

Be sure you scan the files with virus and malware software..............I caught a bug at that site. I think most files are legit..........just be on the cautious side.  ;)

bobbystahr

More than just characters there, some very nice models and I was only surfing the buildings...thanks for the link.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

bobbystahr

Quote from: bobbystahr on May 25, 2014, 11:38:24 AM
More than just characters there, some very nice models and I was only surfing the buildings...thanks for the link.

this image uses a house, the Bugatti Atlantic and one of 3 lwo pines from there...thanks again for the link.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

yesmine

It may not matter to most people since the site seems to have a lot of models, but:

Since you must agree to the "terms of service" to join, it's odd that the terms of service link does not actually go anywhere. I thought I'd see what the terms were before putting in my email address, but the link in the sign-up window and the links at the bottom of the home page for 'About' and "Terms &  Conditions" do not link to anything.

4nt

inkydigit

Some models ripped from various games... Lots of choice, some better detailed than others...
Thanx
:))

bobbystahr

I suspect most of the good ones are technically illegal as I've spotted any number of De Espona models in that collection. Maybe good for us hobbiests but I'd not use em in anything that you're getting paid for or that will be published or Helgard(one of the owners) will be on you like flies on rotten banannas.

Here's a page where you can check em out. Had this in my Moderator utilities from my Rewndo Freeestuff days

http://www.deespona.com/3denciclopedia/menu.html
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

N-drju

They look very nice bobbystahr! But do they come fully textured or do you have to resurface them first?
"This year - a factory of semiconductors. Next year - a factory of whole conductors!"

bobbystahr

Quote from: N-drju on June 02, 2014, 03:07:27 AM
They look very nice bobbystahr! But do they come fully textured or do you have to resurface them first?

It's catch as catch can re textures mate. The ones with textures often have ,tga down by the file types available in the dl right where you click.
The ones on the de Espona link I posted aren't for dl, they have maybe 4 or 5 free ones at that link as samples of the massive collection.
The free ones are at3Dup.com.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

TerraCr8tor

Very nice site, another site you can try www.sharecg.com  it has a lot of  freestuff

WAS

One of the first model sites I found. THe best used to be google sketchup, but now you can't filter by obj and most seem to be removed in favor of sketchup formats. Quite lame.